10 Signs that you are around the bad person
We constantly try our best to maintain a feeling of positive and optimism in this life. But there’s just no denying that some people in this world make it so difficult for us to stay positive. There are numerous bad people in this world; people who are just hell-bent on attempting to circulate destruction and negativity wherever they go.
They are purely bankrupt individuals who have no concern for the negative repercussions that their words and actions can have on others. They are just borderline inhumane, and you should often make it a point to prevent these types of people as much as possible. You never want to relate yourself with them. You have to know that their kind of attitude and philosophy can be infectious – and you don’t want any part of that negativity to flow into your life.
And you don’t want that for yourself. Yes, you often want to make sure that you see the good in people. But that doesn’t mean that you should be recklessly making yourself vulnerable to terrible human beings who won’t add quality to your life.
So it’s crucial to weed out these bad people the very example they enter your life. You need to make yourself aware of the common red flags that a person is a bad news so that you can make it a point to keep away from them:
1. They drive joy in the suffering of other people.They are sadistic in the sense that they find happiness and enjoyment in the grief and suffering of other people. What kind of person finds happiness in the fact that another person is unhappy? A terrible person; that’s who. He finds joy and meaning in victimizing others.
2. They constantly want to be regulating of other people.A bad person is often going to have control matters. They often want people to act a particular way – a way that works for them personally. They don’t regard other peoples’ rights and individuality. They think that others should often be bending to their will.
3. They lie all the time.A bad person is pushing to be an uncontrollable liar. They will never want to own up to their mistakes so that they will lie through their teeth. They will do whatever they can to get themselves out of trouble; they will do anything to absolve themselves of guilt. They would even voluntarily throw other people under the bus to get themselves out of a bind.
4. They never make you feel comfortable or safe around them.You often get this feeling of unease whenever you’re with a bad person. It’s your gut’s way of warning you to keep your guard up, not to be relaxed with this person who can’t be trusted.
5. They do things without consideration of how their actions impact other people.
They are selfish. They just do what they want to further their own personal intentions – but they never stop to think about how their actions may effect other people.
6. They don’t accept commitment for their actions.They never like to own up to anything in life. They are very selfish, and they realize like they are only accountable for the things that directly involve them. They don’t know the greater human obligation to be of service of others or to the world.
7. They abuse the people that they’re with.
They would never hesitate to use other people as instruments to get what they want. They know how to be good and kind – but they are only doing so because they have ulterior intentions. They want to get something out of the people that they’re with.
8. They stir up needless drama just for the hell of it.Their idea of handling with boredom is stirring up drama and playing with other peoples’ emotions. They are so smart to create unnecessary drama out of nothing just to watch other people suffer. That’s their idea of fulfilling things interesting – messing with other peoples’ emotions.
9. They don’t regard other peoples’ boundaries .They really have no respect for the boundaries of other people. Bad people often feel entitled and selfish. They feel like they can do whatever they want.
10. They break the laws and step on other people just to get along.They see life as some type of competition that they have to win. Instead of seeing life as a chance to work with others for collective growth and accomplishment, they would rather use other people to get ahead. They are only ever certainly interested in their own personal objectives and intentions.
Talk to me.Have you ever pushed somebody out of your life? Talk to me in the comments below.
10 Signs that you are around the bad person